Ok something keeps biteing me while im in bed!!!

i have bite marks that look like maqueto (sp) bites on my fourarm. and like 3 on the side of my neck. theres none on my stomach or chest or anywers else. so tonight i get a new bite its itchy so i get up turn on light and look. i see nothing!!!!! my dh woke up he even looked and saw nothing. also he dosent have any bites its just me. i did buy myself a new pillow but nothing else has changed not my detergent or anything. i checked the pillow the pillow case even took the case off and looked. theres nothing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• It could possibly be bed bugs. My grandma had them in her apartment. They leave little bites but you virtually can't see them with the naked eye and I'm pretty sure you have to get them exterminated. I'm not completely sure thats what your problem is so don't take my word for it but it does sound like a possibility. You could possibly be allergic to something in your new pillow also. Well, I hope you find out. Good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:36 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Bedbugs maybe?? Check the sides of the mattress (not sheets) like the seams of the mattress if you see little tiny red black or brown spots then its bedbugs
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 4:40 AM on May. 9, 2011

• i checked the seams of the mattress and saw nothing. i dont understand im getting bitten and dh is fine.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:53 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Could be a spider! I know, (YUCK)! This happened to my daughter for a few nites, before we realized what it was. I took her bed apart, using the vacuum cleaner all over and under it then sprayed with a bug spray. Make sure and look in between the mattress and box spring.

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Bed Bugs? that's what i am thinking... Or fleas.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:50 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Fleas, Mites. They will both flock to the warmer individual.

If you don't see any sign of BB, double check. I'm sure you already know what to look for.

If it is just your neck/forearm, is it on the side where you have the most contact with the new pillow? I sleep on my side with my forearm under the pillow. You could very well be having an allergic reaction to something in the fill that is triggered by moisture.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:17 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Ugh, fleas, bed bugs, spiders...yuckers, hope you get it figured out!!
    dustinsmom1

Answer by dustinsmom1 at 7:23 AM on May. 9, 2011

• There is a growing problem with bedbugs, I wouldn't really know what to look for though.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:36 AM on May. 9, 2011

• My first thought was brd bugs too. They are very hard to see.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:12 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Maybe bed bugs, but also might be an actual mosquito or no-see-um. I get eaten up with mosquito bites and my DH gets nothing, so it's definitely a possibility that it just got you.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:57 AM on May. 9, 2011