Anyone else have IBS?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome? I do, and I cannot eat white bread, even though I adore it! I went to a Birthday party yesterday and ended up picking at the party food! Bread! Oops, I think in total I had 4 little triangle sandwiches which is about 2 slices of bread, and I'm paying for it today :( Ouch tummy pains :( Not good, I haven't eated white bread for ages, and I had to ruin it last night :(

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 6:21 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Health

• I have it but bread doesn't bother me. Thanks goodness because I am a carb fiend. I am bothered by gready foods, dairy and spicy foods. I can sometimes eat those foods, in very small servings. I keep Immodium with me all the time because I never know when I will have an attack.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I do and it is a pain in my butt (hahahahahaha) I will be fine sometimes and other times I want to die, but I have fibromyalgia and diabetes....and isn't it fabulous (seriously sarcastic voice LOL)
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:08 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I feel for you :( I can't eat greasy foods, pastry or bread, I even get funny after whole meal breads :(
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 7:12 AM on May. 9, 2011