Did you have alot of nausea?

Im pregnant with my 4th & only been sick once, so it's kinda weird!

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 7:18 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With all 3. I puked every single day of each of my pregnancies, multiple times each day. It was miserable... with my 2nd and 3rd I knew I was pregnant before I even took a test, because of how sick I felt.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:19 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I was sick for 9 times 4 months. I use to hate to hear women talk about the joys of pregnancy. It was the horrors for me.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:23 AM on May. 9, 2011

• nausea yes, i had it with all 3 of my daughters. i never once vomited though, just felt queasy from sun up to sun down for the first few months.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:23 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Thats how i was to with my boys, My daughter i was sick but not all day everyday. This is kind of a welcomed break ( hoping i'm not setting myself up for failure now lol)
    Mrs_Harsh

Comment by Mrs_Harsh (original poster) at 7:20 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I never vomited, but felt queasy and naseuous with both.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:42 AM on May. 9, 2011

• With my daughter I had some nausea but only vomited when I had a cold, the coughing made me gag then it was all over.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:09 AM on May. 9, 2011

• With my daughter I was so healthy - never sick, no allergy trouble, no low blood sugar trouble just felt great!!! With my son I was violently ill for 4 months, lost a little over 20 lbs. and broke the blood vessels in my face and eyes (I was quite a sight) as well as allergy trouble and blood sugar issues!!

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 9:33 AM on May. 9, 2011

• yes i had vomiting all the time with this pregnancy thank goodness it ended at 15 weeks
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:27 PM on May. 9, 2011