Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think it is a lymph node?

I have this bean like size lump in my inside upper thigh groin area it doesn't hurt it just makes me wonder what could it be.
If I do go see a doctor which one should I go to? Do I go to a dermatologist or a family doctor or maybe even a gynocologist.
I had it in Sept. then it is here again in Dec. I never had this before.


Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I had a pretty serious infection last year and my lymph node in my groin actually swelled up. I will tell you that if it IS your lymph node you would be hurting. I couldn't hardly wear underwear! lol I just went to my family doctor. That's where I would start. It is possible that it is your lymph node but you won't know for sure unless you go to the doc.

    Answer by BabyBreyen at 9:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2008