Do you think Christians should learn about Judaism and how it relates to biblical beliefs?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 8:03 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:18 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I think Christians (or anyone for that matter) should learn about as many religions as possible. Otherwise how can they make the best educated choice as to what they believe. I don't think anyone should just believe what their parents believed. They should take the time to educate themselves when they get old enough.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:25 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I do! Jesus was Jewish. The apostles were Jewish. I think understanding Judaism will help us better understand God =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 8:39 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Of course. Even if you are 100% convinced that the Christian God is the only one, you should know about Judaism (and ideally Islam), because they are all so intertwined and related.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:50 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I know it is "nit picky," but He isn't the Christian God....all three of those faiths worship the same God. He doesn't change between groups. We just have varying ideas on how to serve and understand him.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 8:58 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I think that there should be a religion class in public schools explaining all major religions, thier history, and thier beliefs. I think that we should all strive to be less ignorant of other peoples culture and beliefs because they do all tie in together to an extent and ignorance is what is causing all the judgement that occurs.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Which is why I, as a Christina, have done so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on May. 9, 2011

• *Christian
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I think we should all learn about the religious beliefs of others. Intolerance is often based in ignorance.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:52 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I think that there should be a religion class in public schools ---

ewww...no. private, possibly..but not public schools.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:53 AM on May. 9, 2011