Do you really think that people read the questions before they answer.

So often the question is not answered. People give answers that do not fit the question.

Is it a matter people just want to share and do not care that the answer does not fit the question or just want the 3 points for answering.

Do you feel frustrated and if so do you let them know that they are off subject?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:05 AM on May. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I usually read them.

Answer by gemgem at 8:13 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I always read the question before answering, and yes, I feel frustrated/aggravated if the answer does not apply to the question I asked, but I don't fuss about it.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:06 AM on May. 9, 2011

• i allways read them i'm dyslexic so an guilty of miss reading a few times and answering what i think i have read lol but i think i only did that 1 time
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:10 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I usually read them and reply the best way I can...sometimes getting a bit off topic, but I try to repeat the question in my reply to make sure I'm following along. I don't fuss about it though, just kinda move on to the next reply.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:15 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I read the questions and sometimes share a similar experience and how I handled it...or answer to the best of my ability.

However...some of the answers I have gotten make it obvious that the person did not read the question....Just got an answer to a question from about two weeks ago. I stated the my hubby had taken my dd to the ER for a pain in the right side. Someone told me to take her to the doctor.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:58 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Sometimes ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:50 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I usually read all the questions and answers(even my own) and even if the answer doesn't have anything to do with the question it frustrates me also but I just move on and figure the person wants the credits and doesn't really read the question thoroughly
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 8:08 AM on May. 9, 2011

• nope. i think they just skim through the bold print. in fact that's what i just did. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 10:29 PM on May. 9, 2011