Did everyone get?

what they wanted for Mother's Day or was it just like any other day and you ended up doing the same thing you do every other day?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:11 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Holidays

• My mothers day was awful lol. I had a great day Saturday and got my gifts then, but Sunday omg. My car broke down, my husbands grandma ended up in the hospital very sick, my autistic son had a horrible fit, and my other son called at 2am with an emergency. It was one of those "When Mothers Day Attacks".
    Oh and my mom started a fight with me just to add a little frosting to the day.

Answer by gemgem at 8:13 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I got the food I asked for, but didn't get to dine out the way I wanted. Went shopping, but nothing was aimed towards me...other than the window shopping. I set myself up for it too. It's suppose to be another day...I want it to be special and it gets crapped on. Now I realize why I'd buy my own gift for the passed few years. -sigh- At least I got my dinner!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:20 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Same as any other Sunday, which is exactly what I wanted.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 8:52 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I did :) Time with my family, help with some chores, and I ordered some really cool plants I've been wanting for a while. So I think I made out pretty well :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:03 AM on May. 9, 2011

• My wonderful daughter remembered me, & that's all that matters.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 9:12 AM on May. 9, 2011

• What can you possibly want on and/or receive on mothers day? I don't get it.

I had a picnic with my sons and my lover =) It wasn't anything super special, its just what I do on nice weekends lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:16 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I didn't want anything, in fact I didn't want to celebrate at all. Anyway, I got plants from my daughter, flowers from my son and dinner and a money plant from my oldest son and his gf. LOL I probably need that one.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:21 AM on May. 9, 2011