BP during pregnancy

What would be considered high BP during pregnancy? my BP is typically low with the bottom # being 60. I have had a headache for about 12 hrs now, so after droping my dd off at pre-school I stopped at our local nursing home to have a nurse i know take my BP, the bottom # was 80 and my heart rate was 130. she said it was a little high and I should keep an eye on it, at what point should I contact my midwife? (I do have an appointment tomorrow)

Bjoycassell

Asked by Bjoycassell at 8:38 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Blood pressure
    Bjoycassell

Comment by Bjoycassell (original poster) at 8:43 AM on May. 9, 2011

• A diastolic reading of 80 is considered normal...hence on TV they always say a patients BP is 120/80, tis a magic number I guess. When your diastolic number starts heading to the 90's ten you worry. But you are fine
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:48 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I don't think you need to be worried either.. you already have an appt to see her tomorrow, I would just talk to her tomorrow. All the other syptoms could be any number of things.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:55 AM on May. 9, 2011