What is your favorite Reality Show?

And what about them entices you to watch them?
Do they remind you of your life?
Or are they so seperated from the life you live that it is more of a living through their moments, kind of entertainment?

myame

Asked by myame at 9:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Entertainment

• Is Tyra a relity show? I love watching Tyra, she brings so many real life stories that I think alot of people can relate to or can understand. Maury is fun to watch to because it is funny to see how people can act so silly.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i love this new millionare show they are wealth and give to someone in need I LOVE IT!!!
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I watched the Apprentice, which was my favorite. I also watch biggest loser, because I think Jillian is simply amazing. I want to be her.
    I also watch What Not to Wear, which is kind of a reality show. Because some of those moms remind me of me, but of course I don't have the budget to fix myself up the way they do.
    myame

Answer by myame at 9:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I Like to watch survivor

I like to watch Big Brother

Answer by louise2 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i love big brother and extreme makeover home edition.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Survivor, hands down! I would love, love, love to do something that crazy as a "break" from real life - which is also just plain crazy.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 6:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I am a reality junkie! But Survivor is my favorite! I also am dedicated to Big Brother, Amazing Race, and Bachelor!
    LoneStarLadie

Answer by LoneStarLadie at 7:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I love The Hills. It's not like my life because they're all young, skinny, and single (well I guess I am pretty young) - but I think it's funny and definately entertaining.
    jenim

Answer by jenim at 7:11 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I watch Little People Big World...and for the love of me I cannot figure out why I am so crazy about it! It is like drugs...I just can't get enough.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2008