Do you have huggable hangers? Saw them at Tuesday Morning and wondered if they are worth the cost.

I went on the HSN site .....where are they the cheapest? It is a big investment so asking for your opinion.

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 9:06 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Shopping

• I LOVE these hangers, you can get decent versions of them even at places like Big Lots or Marshalls. Marshalls has had them pretty cheap, a 20 pack for about $10....90% of our hangers are these and I love them, they take up less room, wider neckline clothes don't fall off....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:08 AM on May. 9, 2011

• The off-brand you can get at any mass market retailer works just as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I have the ones that Costco carries (they are EXACTLY the same, but about $15 or $20 for 50 hangers) and I like them. I don't use them for basic t-shirts or for my husband's stuff, but they are great for scoop neck shirts that fall off the hangers or for sweaters because they don't make hanger marks. They also take up way less room in the closet. My side of the closet is about 70% these and 30% regular hangers.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:30 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Love them and I have them in my son's room too. You can find them at target.

http://www.target.com/s?keywords=huggable+hangers&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=0&y=0

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:59 PM on May. 9, 2011