Hard Boobs adult content

This is my fourth pregnancy, but I've never had this happen during pregnancy before. My boobs are rock hard, like they were 3 or 4 days after having my other children. (That "milk is in" hard feeling.) Is this at all normal and I just lucked out the last 3 times? I am 32 weeks pregnant.

We are concerned about preterm labor and I received steroid injections last week for fetal lung development. So, I am hoping this is just some kind of pregnancy normal and not an indication that my body is "ready" for baby or something.

fancyjane

Asked by fancyjane at 9:15 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• As far as I know it totally normal, just because it didn't happen during previous pregnancies doesn't mean it wrong, your breasts are producing milk ready for when your baby is born, if you are worried however I'd speak to a mid wife or doctor, just to put your mind at ease :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:21 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I would call your doctor just to make sure. This could be a reaction to the steroid. I am not sure. Try pumping and see if anything is coming out. That way you could get a head start on freezing milk for your little one. :)
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 11:36 AM on May. 10, 2011