Awkward....

So, I have a horrible cold. I haven't been able to eat much in the last few days. I lost 6 lbs in 4 days between not eating (upset stomach) and throwing up. Anyway, so I was on the phone with my mom tonight, and I told her about losing the weight, she asked how, I told her... She goes "Ut oh. You know what that means!" (when I was pregnant with each of my 3 little ones, I got extreme nausea, lost lots of weight from vomitting, etc). I told her "Mom. Stop." and she kept going. I kept saying "No, that's not possible." "No mom, that's not what it is..." etc. She kept on... So I finally said "Mom, trust me, it couldn't happen..." So she goes "Ooooooooh. I get it now." and then silence. haha. DH and I haven't had sex in MONTHS, and I didn't want to outright SAY that to my mom..lol. My mom and I are very close, but that is something between DH and me. lol.

Anyone else have an awkward moment to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My parents like to randomly bring up how happy their sex life is... I know they have sex but I really don't want it in my face talked about.. I mean how am I supposed to respond, "That's great Mom, so glad you two had a good night?"
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:49 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Lol Zoejains_momma! I would totally change the subject...I'm still of the thought that I was adopted or made through immaculate conception. LOL.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yeah sex and my mom dont wor either. She calls it THE NAsty and i just want to start laughing
    kittylover333

Answer by kittylover333 at 9:59 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Nothing is sacred at my inlaws dinner table... My sil and I will talk about stuff away from others but I swear my mil ends up hearing us everytime. Cause then at the table she pops off with "So girls, tell me about lube that is not as great as the commercial...." fml lol
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 10:00 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Why haven't you had sex in months with your husband? Just curious.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:00 AM on May. 9, 2011

• How funny that so much awkward is sex discussions with parents... lol
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 10:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yup! I still haven't had a period since having my son as I breast fed, and my mother was saying: "Oh make sure you use other protection until you can start back on the birth control pill!" I was like "Hmmmm we WERE using protection when I got pregnant in the first place . . . But enough already! I'm not talking about sex with you Mother!"
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Lol. Wow. Glad it's not only me!!! haha

MLM--No idea... We just haven't...I've tried, he's just never in the mood. Probably has something to do with our 3 little ones, aged 1, 2, and 3...He's scared of getting me pregnant again (we use condoms, but he's still scared, since we got pregnant when we were using them...)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:03 AM on May. 9, 2011

• When I was staying with my mom and her new hubby, me and my dh HEARD them in the next room doing there thing lol...She comes out with a smile on her face and says "MAN HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING" OMG MOM SERIOUS!

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 10:31 AM on May. 9, 2011

• My BFF's mother gets very annoyed whenever she starts talking (or rather complaining) about sex with her father (yes, details are included) and then expects my BFF to share details about sex with her DH and she doesn't.  Can you imagine something more horrific?! sick

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 1:23 AM on May. 17, 2011