Sleepgasm? adult content

Yesterday I didn't feel much like it was my mother's day since we held DD's 4th b-day party and also hosted a Mother's Day BBQ. I was busy.

So, after everyone was gone and the kids were in bed, we got in the hot tub to relax then off to bed. Once there, SO 'lovingly' reminded that it was also MY mother's day and made me feel like a sex goddess. Fireworks went off, damn that man is good.

Around 2:30, I woke up from an orgasm. Don't remember what the dream was and SO was sound asleep. I also was not touching myself in my sleep. Holy smokes! Have you ever had that happen? It really threw me for a loop.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 9:56 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• no but that sound nice
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 9:58 AM on May. 9, 2011

• If we didn't have sex at lease every three days, DH and I used to have sleep sex :)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 9:59 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes! My very first time having it I fainted afterwards. lol I dreamed of a tall, chocolate, bald head man with baby oil all over him. Thanks for making me remember that, can't wait till hubby get home. lol
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 10:00 AM on May. 9, 2011

• HA! that happened to me to yesterday...i woke up with my legs shaking and quaking like crazy...the SO was on the couch sound asleep so I was like Oh My GOSH what happened...oh I wasn't even dreaming of anything sexual either lol...I haven't came like that in quite some time cuz of medical issues....so it was nice lol

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 10:04 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes and I miss them.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes. It's great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes, thank goodness I do cuz I don't orgasm with hubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It doesn't happen often these days, but yes, they happen
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:38 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It happened to me fairly often when I was pregnant, but not really before or since then.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:32 PM on May. 9, 2011

• omg i have never heard of this...i am on my knees to pray that i will someday experience this heavenly gift...BTW i am not in anyway religious but i will pray til my knees bleed! =o)
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 9:29 PM on May. 9, 2011