OMG! another ? in red.... adult content

So I have a friend who text me this morning and by morning I mean like 3:40 am...She is telling me that her and her dude were fighting, blah, blah, blah....I guess he backhanded her in the mouth and split her lip so badly that she had to get 2 little stitches. Then the next message I get, after I send her an OMG! WTF! response, was saying she stabbed him in his leg!!! I guess he was coming at her again and she had the knife in her hand and got him! to which I respond ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!! WTH ARE YOU GUYS DOING OVER THERE!?!?!?!?!?!?! She said they called an ambulance because the wound wouldn't stop bleeding...I guess dude is covering for her and said someone got him when he was coming home from work or whatever...but now hes in the hospital, ADMITTED, waiting for the surgeons to decide if they need to do surgery to stop the bleeding because the stitches they put in isn't controlling it....so I know this needs to be a question....so I guess I can ask...WHAT WOULD YOU ALL DO? WOULD YOU CALL PD AND LET THEM KNOW THAT SHE WAS THE ONE WHO DID IT BUT DID IT IN SELF DEFENSE? OR WOULD YOU JUST LET IT GO, KINDA SAYING, ITS NOT MY BUSINESS.... oh she says that it is a pinky deep stab wound...and 3 inches wide...so again WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

so I have another question for you ladies...How do you walk away from someone who's been your friend since the 9th grade?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• At this point stay out of it. He is in a safe place and she is safe because he is there. If you do decide to report it, go anonymous.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:04 AM on May. 9, 2011

• stay out of it, the kids weren't involved. Tell her that it is time to move on and move out. yuck, no thanks
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:05 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I would stay out of it. It sounds like they are perfect for each other.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:05 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Not your business UNLESS children are involved...then you need to call CPS and report this. Otherwise, I think I'd tell your friend, leave him, I will help you however I can, but leave him or next time don't call me and worry with that bullshit.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I would stop hanging around trashy couples who beat and stab each other - my god, talk about unneeded drama !!!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:05 AM on May. 9, 2011

• If you feel you have to do something, tell her to get help, and get away from him. If she felt the need to protect herself, then she needs to be away from him. She needs a womens advocate, so get her some phone numbers if you feel you need to do something.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:06 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I don't know if I'd get involved. Eek!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:06 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yeah I'm thinking I'm gonna follow her lead, and if by any chance she needs me to back up her story, I have the texts she sent

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 AM on May. 9, 2011

• He started it. U could call the cops but she would not get in trouble.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:06 AM on May. 9, 2011

• THANK GOD there aren't any kids, could you imagine that drama?? I know they sound horrible but she is really sweet, he on the other hand flies off the handle at the drop of a hat....so what do you ladies suggest I do when I tell her to leave him? Should I open my doors or do you think she'd be better of at a woman's shelter where he cant get to her?

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 AM on May. 9, 2011