Not sure what to do..Edit going to dr

I popped a pimple on my chin Saturday and now it is very,very swollen and hard feeling.And it hurts like hell.Not sure if i should go to the dr today or wait and see tomorrow if it comes to head and ruptures on its on.Plus i'm kind of embarrassed to be seen in public looking like i have a second head trying to sprout off my chin...............Going to dr this afternoon.Jaw line is now swollen along with chin.Causing severe pain.Even have pain going down my neck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Health

• Use some peroxide on it, and neosporin. You could also try taking some ibuprofen for the inflammation, and pain. If it's that bad then do call your Dr. Hope you feel better soon!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:09 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I'd keep applying alcohol to it. I have cystic acne and that's how mine get but they heal on their own.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:10 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It sounds like when you popped it, it forced it under your skin.

The only thing you can do, mix apple cider vinegar with water and use as a toner and then if you have some tea tree oil, mix a couple drops with almond oil and blot. Then leave it alone to heal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:11 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Ice will help the swelling. Good luck!! It may take a few days for it to go away.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:17 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Seriously? Go see a doctor for a PIMPLE?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I think I'd probably just keep putting something like neosporin on it, unless it gets MUCH bigger and you can tell it's actually infected.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:38 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes seriously...Go see a dr about a pimple.. Anon.It is causing alot of pain on the whole left side of my face.Couldn't hardly sleep last night because of the pain.If it is infected it can spread.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i hope everything is ok.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 8:44 PM on May. 18, 2011