Oh I feel terrible now!

My baby boy looked so cute just now, he fell asleep in his chair with both his arms above his head, and I just had to take a picture! But the sound and flash of the camera made him wake with such a startled look on his face! Then I burst out laughing, and that made his scream! He's still crying a little bit, I feel awful! Oops :(

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 10:09 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aw! So cute! Trust me, you'll get a lot more moments of laughing at him... My dd is 10, and she still does hilarious things! Of course, now she does them on purpose, but you know... ;)
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 10:16 AM on May. 9, 2011

• LOL, gotta love those baby moments eh? Don't feel too bad, just giggle and help the little guy get back to sleep in his bed.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:10 AM on May. 9, 2011

• haha that is way cute!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:16 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Awww that's cute! Yep that does happen when trying to capture some of their precious baby moments (I have done that with mine too), I am glad he calmed down and went back to sleep.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:06 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Haha thats cute, it is nice to capture those moments with a picture
    lnanln2006

Answer by lnanln2006 at 1:50 PM on May. 9, 2011

• He's fast out now, bless him, that happened before after he did the biggest fart ever! I burst into laughter and he screamed because he scared himself! So cute!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 10:14 AM on May. 9, 2011