How do you answer the questions?

After reading the posted question do you go on to read all the other replies 1st, or do you go right from reading the question to answering it?
Do you look at the other replies at all?
Do you go back to the interesting questions later to look and see if it has more replies?

MizLee

Asked by MizLee at 10:16 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• After reading the posted question do you go on to read all the other replies 1st, or do you go right from reading the question to answering it? it depends on the question...if its something I feel "passionate" about then ill jump right in an answer, but if its something that I can wait then Ill look at the replies....

Do you look at the other replies at all? Yep, some of the answers are funny, and some are way mean lol

Do you go back to the interesting questions later to look and see if it has more replies? Yep lol..Im nosey like that hehe

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 10:23 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Depends on my mood and the type of question. General questions, usually not. I just answer. Serious questions, yes, I usually do read the other responses to see if someone is giving the same advice I would give. I do like to go back through my activity and look at the answers posted after me. Sometimes people will agree with me, and sometimes they want to argue! Fun!!! LOL
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 10:18 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I look to see if the OP has answered any of the other posters questions. If there aren't any answers yet I do my best to thoroughly read the question, and then answer it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:19 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It depends on the question. If it's a fun one, then maybe, if there's a good chance for humor, but if there are already more than ten answers, probably not. If it's a serious one, yes.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:28 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It depends on the question, sometime i answer right away, and sometimes i read other replies
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 10:41 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Depends on MMOTD, topic, and my time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:46 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I like to look at the other responses first. If several people have already said what I think, why bother answering? If the question was fun or interesting, I might go back to see other responses. If there's just a lot of bashing, I'll skip it.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:03 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Most of the time I read the whole question unless it's got a 2 page article attached to it. Sometimes I read the answers first and sometimes I don't read them at all. Depends on my mood. I never read them to help decide what my answer will be.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:14 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It depends. Most of the time, I answer and don't go back. If the question has really piqued my interest, though, I will read through the other replies and return to see what discussion is going on.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 12:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I look at the replies first to see other peoples opinion then i put my opinion. And if the question is interesting I keep checking it.
    flaka500

Answer by flaka500 at 1:10 PM on May. 9, 2011