When do I test??????

I don't get responses but I'm still trying. Can an early symptom of being pregnant feel almost the same as a nearing AF. I'm in the agonizing 2ww and I have 3 regretful days to go until AF. I've been feeling small cramps but been going to go pee every 2 to 3 hours. my ta-ta's feel heavy but I'm still producing milk for my 5 month old son every though he is not BF anymore. This would be my3rd:( AF since his birth. And last but not least I had a neg HPT on the 8th. Could it be too early still?

anju2011

Asked by anju2011 at 10:28 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I tested as soon as I missed my period with first response, but i got a negative result. I tested a few more times for the next week, still negative. I waited another week and no period and tested again and got a positive result. I went on baby centers web site and looked this problem up after the first week. Some people say the tests come positive right away for them and other women say they have to wait about two weeks after their missed period. Remember that all pregnancies are different and that all expecting mothers are different.

Also a great web site to get up dates on your baby's development week by week and a lot of other services is babycenter.com. I love this site!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:02 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Oh, just wait until you're period is late, for goodness' sake.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:29 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Wait until 2 days after your missed period so you aren't wasting money. It's either positive or not, no need to rush the results, you have 9 months of waiting for a little one, might as well wait for AF to be later
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:30 AM on May. 9, 2011

• If you are pregnant you *might* get your positive this early. If you already have the tests, give it a whirl. I wouldn't trust a negative 2 days before my missed period though. Its a personal decision. I usually take 6 or 8 each time anyway, but I'm a tad crazy! :-)
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 10:56 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Wait a week after you've missed your period. This way you'll have a better chance at getting accurate results.
    7LitteSteps

Answer by 7LitteSteps at 11:03 AM on May. 9, 2011