What foods would u serve at a Baptism brunch??

The foods will have to sit out during church so im having trouble coming up with brunch foods that do not have to stay hot or cold??
So far all i have is crossants, danishs and muffins??

luvbabies3

Asked by luvbabies3 at 10:44 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I like to do simple, but delicious food for these kind of events. If you go to a store like cams club or costco they have a lot of options. My favorite is to buy their meet balls and prego sauce and to use a large crock pot and cook the meet balls marinating in the sauce the night before the event. Make sure you have hoggie rolls to go with the meet balls. Also pasta salad is yummy and easy to make. Cheesy potato are also delicious and easy to make a lot of. Then you can start matching food in from there.

Hope this helps!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 10:52 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I would make an egg casserole of some sort that could go in the crock pot, I think the danishes and muffins to go with it would be enough, have some fresh juices and of course coffee! How many people are you serving?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:04 AM on May. 9, 2011

• about 50 or so people. it will be family and close friends. I was thinking of staying more towards breakfast foods since we will be eating about 9:30 or 10. The baptism is at 8 so we will be done around 9.. I also forgot to mention that the party will be outside at a park....Thanks for the great suggestions so far!!
    luvbabies3

Comment by luvbabies3 (original poster) at 11:22 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Hash brown casserole, make it hot and put it in one of those casserole wrap bags to keep it hot.

We also use catering pans with those steno things to keep things a good temp.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:20 PM on May. 9, 2011

• fruit....muffins
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• make sandwiches.
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 10:41 AM on May. 10, 2011