I missed my period on 5/6/2011 and also got my first positive test that day any idea of how far along i am?

rrdrrd

Asked by rrdrrd at 10:48 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When was the first date of your last period?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:50 AM on May. 9, 2011

• 4/4/2011 was the first day of my last period.
    rrdrrd

Comment by rrdrrd (original poster) at 10:51 AM on May. 9, 2011

• MY GYNO TOLD ME U HAVE TO B ATLEAST 5 WEEKS PREGO IN ORDER FO A HOME TEST TO SHOW POSITIVE (mine kept showing neg so i went to my dr and i was only 4 weeks) hope this help!!!
    TabbyMarie

Answer by TabbyMarie at 10:55 AM on May. 9, 2011

• http://health.discovery.com/tools/calculators/pregnancy/pregnancy.html

The link above says that you are 5 weeks pregnant, EDD is January 9, 2012. 

CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:55 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Hey there! Congrats! You should be around 4-5 weeks along. Being pregnant is fun so enjoy every moment!
    7LitteSteps

Answer by 7LitteSteps at 10:57 AM on May. 9, 2011

• im a mom of 2 goin on 3 im a lil over 8 weeks prego...go to www.justmommies.com select pregnancy then scroll down and u will see "due date" click on it and it will tell u how far along u r, how many days u have for due date, when u concieved ect.
    TabbyMarie

Answer by TabbyMarie at 11:00 AM on May. 9, 2011

• thank you everyone for helping i will keep everyone posted one what is going on oh and we have our first doc appt tomorrow yayyyyyyy
    rrdrrd

Comment by rrdrrd (original poster) at 11:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• You are about 5 weeks, same as me. Your due date will be sometime between Jan7-10. Mines the 7th. Congrats!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:27 AM on May. 9, 2011

• again a big thanks to you all we are very excited and Mrs Harsh im glad i have someone who is right there with me
    rrdrrd

Comment by rrdrrd (original poster) at 11:33 AM on May. 9, 2011

• If your period was to come on 5/6, then you would have ovulated 12-16 days prior to that. Which means that you are @ 2.5 weeks from conception but 4.5 weeks pregnant since they account the weeks from period to ovulation as part of it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:33 AM on May. 9, 2011