Im so frusterated!!!

My BF and I have been arguing daily for a few months now (when things got streeful for me at work). We have talked about our problems and how we feel we must do something before it is too late. I have bought books, read pages online and am making several changes towards a better me for us. Im not sure if it is cause Im home all day or cause Im sick right now or the fact that Im hormonal, but I don't feel like he is noticing or even trying to make steps to help save us. I mentioned it to him this morning and he said " Im sorry I make you feel that way. I thought I had been telling you how much I appreciated everything you have been doing." I repied with " words only go so far when actions are missing." Am I in the wrong? Is it to early to expect him to start showing visible change (only been about 1-2 weeks)? Am I just missing things because of being ill and hormonal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Are you pregnant? If your relationship is not working, you 2 are not right for each other , get out before you get married. Not all relationships are meant to be.

I like people to show me how they feel more than tell me how they feel too Help out around the house etc.....

Your not wrong for expecting more out of him

Answer by louise2 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• H**L no Im not pregnant. I would have to shoot myself. 2 boys is enough for me. Just that time of the month. I recently got fired and have been working from home. I know he is stressed about money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• me and my bf are the same way. but he knows that he needs to make changes and i told him that if there is anything about me that he thinks needs work, tell me and i'll do it. we've been together for about 5 years and i am just now starting to see a little change. he has a long way to go. he changed before, very abruptly and just returned to his old ways within months. leave work at work, including the stress. don't let the stress from work come into your warm loving home and wreak havoc! just be patient and let him know you love him and that if there is something you need to change about yourself, to let you know about it so your relationship can have a fighting chance. (at this point my bf usually admits that he's the one with changes to make and he says that i am fine the way i am. he knows that i do my best with the kids and the relationship)
    babogden

Answer by babogden at 10:24 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I think you are making a mistake by thinking you alone are the problem with your relationship.It takes two people to fix a relationship.Until your husband admits the things that he can do to make your marriage better, it won't get better.You can't do it by yourself.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• For one thing it doesn't mean you have to leave. My gosh it seems no matter what the problem is someone says "leave, he's not right for you." What some advice...There are some reasons to leave yes, but your problems are normal relationship problems. Mt DH and have had our rounds of that too. I think you just need to be patient and don't nag him. Work together and compromise. Get him to listen to your needs and listen to his. Some women get all mad because their husband isn't doing something right but then again their husband isn't aware of what she wants. I've been guilty of that too. Make communicating your main priority and yes you need actions to back up words but if he is telling you he appreciates you take it and don't feel you need more than just that. Be thankful he's trying. One thing we do is set standards to high sometimes.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Sorry I means my dh and I
    TiffanyLove18