Turkey lefotovers

I need some ideas for a turkey breast I cooked yesterday for supper,I have lots of leftover and would like something really yummy to make. Any ideas will work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Turkey pot pie! You can make several and freeze for later.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:00 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I love turkey soups and stews. Do a search on that and I'm sure you'll find a recipe that suits your taste buds. :) Enjoy whatever you make.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 11:00 AM on May. 9, 2011

• i love turkey sandwiches. i put a thin layer of mayo on each slice of bread, lay some turkey down, and a slice of american cheese, melt in the microwave for about 10 seconds. so yummy! the pot pie is also great.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• turkey sandwiches, turkey salad sandwiches, turkey stew, turkey pot pie, turkey noodle casserole, turkey enchaladas, turkey soup, turkey pockets, turkey chili........ basically you can put it in most chicken recipes in place of the chicken.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:09 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Turkey tetrazzini that's the only way I will eat left over turkey.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:26 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I make this casserole with mashed pot, stuffing, turkey and gravy. I jusst layer it and my kids love it and so do i, its something my Mom always made the day after thankgiving using the leftovers.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:36 AM on May. 9, 2011

• like jen4443 said but more like a Shepard's pie type thing is good - yum - or good old turkey sandwiches, love turkey!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:07 PM on May. 9, 2011

• you take turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, mayo mustard salt and pepper, mix it together then take wontons (little square thingies) put a small spoon full in the center and seal it up! They are soooo good!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Soup,fajtias,sandwhichs.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 9:49 PM on May. 9, 2011