Will YOU vote for Newt?

ATLANTA - A spokesman for Newt Gingrich says the former House speaker will announce Wednesday he is running for president.

Rick Tyler said Gingrich will make the announcement by Facebook and Twitter. He will give an interview to Fox News later that night.

Gingrich will offer his first speech as a presidential candidate at the Georgia Republican Party Convention on Friday.

Gingrich has made no secret of his White House ambitions. He's been raising money and assembling a campaign team for months.

Getting into the race marks a comeback attempt by the former Georgia congressman who stepped down from the House in 1998 after four tumultuous years as speaker. He had led the GOP to their first majority in the House in 40 years.

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 11:00 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I dunno, did he get the nod??
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• No, nothing personal, I just think there will be better choices for me.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I don't already know who I am voting for. I only know who I am NOT voting for.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:01 AM on May. 9, 2011

• absolutely not!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 11:03 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I will vote for who I believe will be the best candidate. I do not know who all the candidates are yet. I will not answer until I know who all is running. The only guarantee is that Obama will not be getting my vote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 9, 2011

•  

I dunno, did he get the nod??

Maybe he will...Would you vote for him in a primary?? if her WERE the candidate, would you vote for him?

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 11:04 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Over Obama, I'd vote for a hot steaming pile of dung.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:04 AM on May. 9, 2011

•  

I will vote for who I believe will be the best candidate. I do not know who all the candidates are yet. I will not answer until I know who all is running. The only guarantee is that Obama will not be getting my vote.

and just like that you can say if Newt would NOT get your vote..just like you said Obama would NOT...

sweet-a-kins

• I'll be voting for anyone with an R after their name Nov. 2012. That's all YOU need to know.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:05 AM on May. 9, 2011

• My decision on who I am voting for has not been made public as of this time. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 AM on May. 9, 2011