Has anyone experience this after your hysterectomy? adult content

I had a complete hyst. about 3 yrs. ago and for the past 8 mo. or so when me and my hubby has sex it feels like he is hitting my pee hole and it hurts.
It hurts in any position but spooning is about the only somewhat comfortable position for me.
I don't understand why it would feel like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Health

• I had a hysterectomy almost 10 years ago and I've never had that problem.  

If this started 8 months ago and your surgery was 3 years ago then it's not likely related.  You should see a doctor.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:13 AM on May. 9, 2011

• It is probably the angle he comes at u with.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:27 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Although,if u r not taking hormones,it is probably dry for u down there so it will get irritated. Try KY his and hers intense. That should help u both.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:28 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Could be vaginal prolapse. Check with your doctor. This is where they make a vaginal dome and sometimes it doesn't hold up. It could make you have that kind of pain during intercourse.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 10:34 PM on May. 10, 2011

• HOW R THINGS? DID U SOLVE THE PROBLEM U WERE HAVING? WRITE BACK!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:45 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Dancer no I've not solved things. Went to the dr. and she said that my estrogen is probably low and in alot of women after you have a complete hyst. then your vagina shortens and dries up (eww) lol. But she gave me prescription for a vaginal hormone cream to see if that helped but it hasn't so far.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011