Mondays......yucky!!!!

Any other stay at home mom's have a problem getting motivated on Monday's? Both of my kids are in school and I take them to school every morning so I am home all day by myself. I just can not get going on Monday's, I just want to be lazy.

tgeary

Asked by tgeary at 11:49 AM on May. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I think everyone (stay at home or work outside) all have a hard time getting into the groove on Mondays. Bllllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I am glad it is almost over. My family and I are getting ready to go on our first bike ride of the year. I am so excited. I love riding my bike and it is great exercise too.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• im having a lazy day too. its my mothers day gift to me. the laundry will still be there tomorrow!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 11:50 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Groooaaan yes! I just can never get into the groove on Mondays...I've decided to pretend it's still Sunday and if DH has a problem with that then thats just too damn bad lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:56 AM on May. 9, 2011

• I've had no choice but to get moving this morning - my sink was overflowing with dishes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes, today it is gloomy and cloudy out, it is going to start raining soon. I would love to crawl back in bed and sleep for hours.... but I have a ton of laundry waiting to be folded and put away, 3 more to wash and I have 8hrs of work to do sometime today.... Thankfully the dishes are already done and I have something in the crock pot cooking for supper.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:11 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I am not a stay at home mom, but I too have a problem getting motivated on Mondays!
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 12:14 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I hate Monday's because I can't be lazy. I have so much to do on Mondays that it isn't even funny. It doesn't help that I had a totally aggravating day today on top of it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Mondays are my lazy days. I spend all weekend doing things with my family and do my housework etc. the rest of the week.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Mondays are NOT the worst day of the week for me. When it hits about Wednesday, or hump day (as I like to call it), I'm ready to crawl in the bed and sleep until Friday! lol Some weeks are obviously better than others, of course, but some weeks... oh my goodness. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:26 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Mondays aren't a problem for me. Tuesdays are sometimes rough but really, Wednesdays start my decline to wanting the weekend and support during the day again.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 11:54 AM on May. 9, 2011