What day to you do your laundry?

I use to do mine on Sunday's after church but since I became unemployed I do it on Monday's if I can get motivated to get up off the couch, if not I do it on Tuesdays.

tgeary

Asked by tgeary at 12:02 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I keep it cycling through the washer and dryer everyday. Twice a week or so, usually Tuesdays and Fridays, I recruit a team and we get it all folded and put away.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I do it as often as it needs done. Some times everyday.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 12:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Hubby goes to the laundormat on Tuesday's and does it (it's the ONLY chore that he does lol) he takes our daughter with him for a little daughter/daddy bonding time and I get to watch Glee with NO interruptions....I LOVE laundry day lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:08 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Mon,Wed,Fri,and Sun

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:03 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Mondays to do whatever we messed up over the weekend,and Thursdays, since DH gets off early usually on Friday, so I try to have everything done by then, so I can spend time with him.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I don't have a set day. I look in the laundry room and if I can't see the floor I throw a load in!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 12:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Everyday
    Anonymous

• Everyday, if I skip a day it gets so piled up that I have a hard time catching up.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I usually do laundry a few days a week (no set days) although lately hubs has been doing most of the laundry... so I have not had to laundry very often.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:08 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Every day that it needs to be done. With a big family, it's impossible to do a week's worth of laundry in just 1 day.
    Anonymous