Dhimmitude? Do you know that it means?

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

It is used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what is being done to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Amish, scientologists, Christian scientists and Muslims are exempt ...ARE EXEMPT ...from the requirements of the health care bill. I think I could become Amish a whole lot easier than muslim.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

thought this was pretty interresting........

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

Obama Care allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.
How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: It enriches the muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y, and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

1. snopes.com: Health Insurance Exemptions •••
Are various religious groups exempt from requirements to obtain health insurance?
...Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange...
...The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the...
...religion from health insurance requirements (nor does it use the word "dhimmitude"). The bill contains a general "religious conscience" provision which...
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:17:11 GMT http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp

Thoughts and/or feelings on this???

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 12:08 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It's been discussed here before. Yup, surprise surprise. Gotta read it to see what's in it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Please read your source. It says that word is NOT in the law or bill... and no specific religious group is exempt. I'm against ObamaCare, but you've GOT to know what you're talking about, or you're making those of us against it look like we're grasping at straws!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 12:31 PM on May. 9, 2011

• here are the real facts.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-the-muslim-exemption/

google snopes.com it says...
    The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 12:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:15 PM on May. 9, 2011

• minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:30 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Shnort, lol. Being godless with no moral anchor, I'll just laugh and be on my way. Too funny, hehehe.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 12:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It is used it in the health care bill.

Link for context please
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:10 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I didn't write this, I didn't even say I agreed with this. I posted information that I received from my grandmother and asked for thoughts and feelings. I am reading more on it, I have no opinion at this moment regarding this.

amazinggrace83

Comment by amazinggrace83 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• LOL...them MUSLIMS got people running SCARED!! lol.....

Dim indeed

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:01 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Whenever someone gets an E-mail from a grannie or a relative who is wearing a tinfoil hat, you can pretty much disregard it.
    The sources are usually radical, nutcase groups ....not reliable.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:41 PM on May. 9, 2011