Please help me get through these last 2 months.

I don't know if I am going to make it. My back hurts so bad. I have back problems as it is. I gave gained 50 pounds already. I am just ready for this pregnancy to be over. And on top of everything else I am sooooo emotional I can't take it anymore. Shoot right now I am crying because my 3 year old came home from preschool and her bus driver gave her what she made me for mothers day so she can give it to me. Well she wont give it to me. She said it is hers that the teacher gave it to her. All that I know is it has ahandprint in it because the wind blew it open when she was holding it she wont let me see it or read it and she took it in her room and hid it so I keep crying over that lol. I am so ready to be done being pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• first take a deep breath... try to do something just for you like a long relaxing bath or pregnancy massage. next call and talk to your doctor about a meal plan that will help curb your weight gain in order to ease your back suffering. I was on a GD diet and I actually lost weight - something like that might work for you to. see a nutritionist if you can. Next get out and walk in the fresh air and sun - its amazing what that can do for your outlook and mood. you can take your daughter with and she can help you look for flowers or leaves or pretty rocks on the walk. also look up pics of pregnancy stretches that can help ease back pain. and finally remember the THIS TOO SHALL PASS! you can do this!
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 12:14 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm sorry, I'm getting emotional myself, but more from the lack of breastfeeding. Do you do back stretches at all? I did that and yoga, that helped a lot, you can do heat on your back to. As far as emotions go..just talk it out with good friends, or on here. Suppor systems always help.

Good luck mama, your doing great!
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 12:15 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I send you a slap. Snap out of it and get past these things. Look up "Two Wolves" a Cherokee parable. Life is too short to ride the negativity train. It is from our thoughts that we have a good or bad life. Only you can control what kind of life you will live. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and singing the blues. If today was your last day, how will you live it? I know life can be hard, but put your manderware on and realize it could be so much worse. Focus on gratitude and the things that are going right- life will be much better.... Pain is hard- find Bio-Freeze, from a Chiropractic office. It will help ease the back pain- I recommend the roll on. As far as your daughter, just hug her when you feel sad. Tell her you need a hug and don't let life bite you..... Soon things will get better, until then rise above it and do what you can....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I've got 2 months left exactly and I am very anxious for these 2 months to pass quickly as well, not so emotional, but I do wish you a safe delivery and happy bundle of joy.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 12:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• im sorry your dealing with this, hopefully it'll get better soon, i know toward the end of my pregnancy i was getting very irritable, didn't want to be talked to or even bothered, just wanted to sleep, i went 10 days over my due date which made it all worse than what it was, just remember it'll be over soon and you'll have your baby and you can go home and get back to normal!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 1:10 PM on May. 9, 2011

when are you due? My due date is August 9th
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• July 4th.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 1:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• oh ok I have 3 months and 1 day left then I was thinking I have 2 months. Yicks thats even worse lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:01 PM on May. 9, 2011