Describe the cutest outfit(s) you've put on your child(ren).

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 12:13 PM on May. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• For easter my Mother got DS a pair of dungarees, and a little flat cap :) He looked adorable! He's 16 weeks btw
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:15 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My husband bought our daughter a dress that said one of a kind she looked so cuite.
    angelsmommy119

Answer by angelsmommy119 at 12:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My daughter (4) has this long t-shirt white tshirt with Tweety bird on it and like connected to it is a hot pink and black checked button up shirt with a black vest connected to it lol...and it came with hot pink leggings...OMG it is THE cutest little outfit in the world lol..I have her wear it as often as I can get away with lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:27 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My almost 4 yr old daughter has these jeans with blue and green butterflies embroidered up and down the legs, she has a cute frilly brown tank top that matches the brown accent stitching, and she wears it with a cute green and blue tutu that matches. I think is the cutest because she picked it out, and she wears it almost every other day.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:30 PM on May. 9, 2011