Why do I feel very irritable and grouchy lately?

I just snap at everybody here at home, It could be because of the kids doing something that upsets me or my husband bugging me for some sex or just house work in general. I don't always feel like this but when I do this is how it is for the day. It is scary because that is not like me to be that way. I think it is funny because alot of people see me as quiet but when I am in my own home I act like a crazy woman. I am taking antidepressent 100 mg. I have been taking them for 5 years I asked my doctor if he can lower the dose and he asked me if I was depressed I said no I just don't get my orgasm like I used to so he said I will lower your dose to 50mg. It has been 1 month I just feel grouchy at times I pray it will all pass for the good. I hope I get to where I want to be soooooon.....Thank you ladies for the imput.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Health

• i'm on nothing and i feel like this alot, some times i feel like i'm over dramatizing things,to much and that is making ppl not like me or there all mad at me idk maybe u should go back to the dr and see about giving the meds back to 100mg for a lil while longer i would like to go but no money no funny................................................
    Anonymous