Anyone else have a mellow baby in utero?

Thinking back on my first pregnancy my son was pretty mellow- didnt really kick a ton, or very hard... more pushes than anything. Just wondering if anyone else experienced a child like this and were your subsequent pregnancies different? I am thinking about this now because I am expecting my second and hopinh to feel more this time around.

BTW my first was a healthy full term baby too.

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 12:14 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My older tow kids were movers in the womb and out. The third baby was so mellow and still is at age 3.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:18 PM on May. 9, 2011

• yeah thats the funny thing.... my first is NOT mellow outside the womb and is a mover and shaker- always into something and he's almost 3
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 12:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I had dd two years ago. She was so mellow when I was pregnant with her. Most of the time if I wanted to know if she was still alive I had to drink caffeine just so she'd kick and even then it wasn't that much.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:27 PM on May. 9, 2011

• glad to know I am not the only one who had a mellow mover
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 12:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• DD was a mellow fetus and a mellow baby. Right now she's about to turn 18 months and is running everywhere but she's overall a happy and agreeable child.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:32 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes im pregnant with my second baby and he is so mellow i have to do what SWEETPEA1217 did just to get him to move and he does move when i drink caffeine but just a little but its reassures me big time cus i worry when i dont feel when move so i know just to drink a little bit of soda lol and that does it .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• this is my second pregnancy and they have both been rather active
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:15 PM on May. 9, 2011