How do i get rid of being board when my daughter is home?

My daughter dont have daycare any more so she stays home with me and im board while she is napping.

angelsmommy119

Asked by angelsmommy119 at 12:20 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know how you can be board there is always something that needs to be done at home.

Get on cafemom when she is sleeping, read a great book, clean the house from the morning mess?

Stop wanting to get entertained and things will get better.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:24 PM on May. 9, 2011

• get a project ready for her for when she wakes up - prepare dinner so its ready for later - do cleaning or laundry - read a book - play on CM lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:24 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Being bored while you kiddo is taking a nap is silly.. That is when you do all of the things you can't do while she is away, dishes, folding laundry, watching your favorite shows that aren't so child friendly, read a book, clean the tub, dust! There is so much to do, i wish my kiddos would nap more often!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:28 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I do all that while she is playin. She cant do a project yet she is only a year. I dont like to read and i only have one tv shoe i watch and i am usually cleaning then.
    angelsmommy119

Comment by angelsmommy119 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm"bored", my kids are in school, and I'm off today, so I'm super bored. I had a blast yesterday with my kids, sisters, and they're kids, so I'm still on cloud nine from that. We had a great day yesterday!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:38 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have went through this stage 3 times and just remember it to shall pass. One is a great age. Find books she will like with very few words but different characters so you can change your voice. Practice while she is napping. Start thinking about colors, shapes, numbers and even letters. Google projects for one year olds. Finger painting and play dough is my favs; even with the messes. It's neat to watch their expressions. Organize photos, rent a new release or a classic, take a bath, think about what you need to be better for her.
    SadlyPositive

Answer by SadlyPositive at 12:43 PM on May. 9, 2011