How do you make it not suck? adult content

Pregnant sex pretty much SUCKS for me. I am almost 31 weeks so I'm sure that's why, but the arousal is all off, when i DO want it by the time my dh and i do it im dry and not turned on and my mind is elsewhere. what did/do you do to make pregnancy sex not suck quite so much and how soon after baby did you have sex again and what was it like?

mommiewife11

Asked by mommiewife11 at 12:27 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly the only thing that made it not suck for me was to have the baby! ..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:28 PM on May. 9, 2011

• not sure never solved that problem - the only solutions are lube and creativity. as far as when it got normal again - it never has for me - its been just stupid since i got pregnant the first time
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 12:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I just waiting until after dark and made my attack lol.

we waited 8 weeks before being sexually active again so that I could have a normal period and let my pill kick in. honestly, it sucked! I was so dry and didn't really enjoy it because i spent so much time worrying about my milk leaking all over the place.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I watch Dr.Oz and they JUST went over this subject. Dont have TV or music on at all when going to bed. Use for play. Think of how sex was post-pregnancy, and use jelly. Also if you like play, have him use a vibrator on you. They also say masturbating helps but Im not into that. Masturbating is more of a personal preference.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:30 PM on May. 9, 2011

• for me the problem is positions! i hate being on top b/c i'm not really confident w/ the big belly. i hate him being on top b/c im squished and the baby is like just sitting there in my belly. we want to try "spooning" or side by side but i honestly dont see how the woman moves at all in either, and then there is from behind but i dont like it that way b/c one i cant see him, which is ok sometimes, but two, there is no stimulation on the front side which is kinda important. what positions worked best?
    mommiewife11

Comment by mommiewife11 (original poster) at 12:32 PM on May. 9, 2011

• talk to him and tell him to help you to see what comes up...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:33 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i hated it too when i was pregnant...unlike some chicks who were super horny....i was not at all.....

positioning never helps...prego sex can be a pain in the ass!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:46 PM on May. 9, 2011

• at least theres only 9 more weeks :D

how long did you wait after the baby was born to start back?
    mommiewife11

Comment by mommiewife11 (original poster) at 12:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have been a big fan of being on my side, him straddling my lower leg and holding my upper leg. I'm 39 weeks now, but thats how we have usually been resorting to doing it since about 30 weeks. Him holding my leg up makes me feel like the belly is kind of obscured, and we can still make great eye contact and touch each other.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Pregnancy sex does suck Atleast when you reach a certain point. I Didnt feel sexy, and dh would always wait too long to get to it and then same as you i just wouldnt be into it by then. The only thing that worked for me was to have the baby. I will say though that after the 4 weeks i was told to wait, it was amazing. We had to wait so long, and the sex we had been having sucked so all that built up and made it some of the best sex we had ever had. So even though it sucks now and if your like me it seemed more of a chore in a way it is so worth it because when you finally do have sex PP it is awsome.lol
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 12:52 PM on May. 9, 2011