• In the Spotlight:

Is it okay to be private about sex anymore? adult content

Can I have my sex life private without being a prude? If I don't want to read a question with something sexual in the title and no tmi warning, why am I a prude? Why am I a prude becuase I wasn't expecting to open a pregnancy question with a pic of someones vaginal discharge on a piece of toilet paper? I'm quite comfortable with sex, and I like it private thank you.I just don't feel the need to discuss it all the time, or have it shoved in my face everywhere I go. I'm tired of being told I'm a prude, or not open minded, or that sex is natural get over it. I'm aware it's natural so is crapping, but I don't need to share the details. I feel like my sex life is for me, and that's why I like it private, not because I think sex is dirty or wrong. I don't need to know what you like in bed to be your friend. Okay, that is all...good day. lol

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:32 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LMAO forgot the TMI flag....
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I am right there with you!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:33 PM on May. 9, 2011

• clapping

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:33 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Good Vent~ I hope you enjoy the rest of the day lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:34 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 12:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• THAT IS ALL. GOOD DAY!!

lol...but what if that ISN'T all??? what if i need more? what if i'm not satisfied with what little i get from you, OP? you're leaving me cold, and i feel unwanted. what can i do to make this better for me? lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• GROSS! I'm sorry to whoever posted that, but that's just NASTY! Go to the doctor! I'm sure there are some doctors and/or nurses on CM, but geez!!!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 12:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Good for you! I wish more people would show a little restraint. We really don't need all that info. I have one very private daughter and one that wants to tell me everything! lol Hopefully we will all find a balance.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:36 PM on May. 9, 2011

• bwhahahaha dullscissors! I stole that one liner from you! It's addicting!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Well said!!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 12:37 PM on May. 9, 2011