Animal wedding!

My fiancée and I are having pets at our wedding! lol. We have our furbaby who's been with us since we moved in together two years ago and we want him in the ceremony. He's our best man. :) And we thought about it and decided to invite all his dog park friends and his aunt and uncle (my parent's dogs) to the ceremony as well. We're having an outdoor wedding so we figured why not? How cute does he look in his tux?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pets

• I love my animals but this is kind of extreme lol but if he means that much to you, go for it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think you're really missing the point of getting married. You have too much time on your hands. Most places don't allow dogs but if its in your backyard, why not order some Schlitz and pizza! Yuck Yuck!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My dog and cat were at my wedding. I'd be concerned about them helping themselves to the food but as long as they are well behaved I don't see why not.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 12:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• He looks sharp! But a dog for a best man? I wonder how your future hubby's best friend/relative feels about losing out to a dog. lol. Sounds like something my MIL would do. She had a birthday party for her dog and all the animals there wore birthday hats and her dog, being the birthday girl and all, wore a crown. Oiy Vey. (rolling eyes). lol
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:28 PM on May. 9, 2011