Do you take your laptop or phone to the bathroom so you won't get bored or lonely?

LOL (bump)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Technology

• No, but I don't spend a lot of time in the bathroom, either.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I take a book sometimes but never technology!
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 12:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I do What Im doin & get out !!! Hubby on the Other hand He takes the Phone To play games on while going I dont get it lol
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 12:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• For crying out loud, how long are you in there?! And how do you get everyone to leave you alone that long?! I can hardly get my pants down before someone has a catastrophe they NEED to tell me about!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• omg hootie it is soooooooooooooo true
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• ha ha taking a laptop just seems like a LOT of work. I do bring my phone, though. Cause usually, if I don't hear a text arrive, I forget to check. I don't take it with me when my roommate's home though... he thinks it's weird. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:46 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I often take my phone so I can play solitaire.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:00 PM on May. 9, 2011

• not to the toilet, but i do take either a book or my phone (to play games)in when i take a bath.. (after the kids go to bed) its my wind down time.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:02 PM on May. 9, 2011

• No i don't maybe a book lol my husband takes his phone in there cus he says he gets bored sitting there and he's the only person in the house that takes forever in there its so annoying lol.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:14 PM on May. 9, 2011

• If I'm in the middle of something important on the computer and I can't hold it (poo only) I'll take it in there. I just, on Friday, got a phone with internet - I did take it in there in the middle of the night last night when I had such awful abdominal cramps I wasn't sure if I'd be okay, but otherwise no, I'm pretty much get-in-and-get-out - gotta be with 6 people and only 1 bathroom.
    Anonymous