Stuck in a rut.....

Ok, been married for a year& separated already, pregnant with baby #2...Living with my parents & trying to make it work... Cant finish my job training or use the job training i have, if i want to keep the baby...(physically strenuous). Husband doesnt have a job right now.. Hes trying to get into the militray but keeps hitting a brick wall... Hes trying, but i feel like i need more.. WE need more...i feel selfish & impatient...I know how hard he's trying... He's not with us right now & i do wanna be with him... just so many emotions and feelings and i dont know how to get through it.... HELP PLEASE....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• You sound like you need a hobby for yourself. I am a single mom and when my baby was born the father didn't grow up and he just drifted away from us and I felt so alone. I lived with my parents then and I just cried myself to sleep sometimes because I felt so overwhelmed. I decided to do something for myself. I started going to walks with my son in the stroller and we would go to the park. He was a little guy then so he would just sleep but it felt good to be out in fresh air and be alone with my thoughts. I started reading books outdoors as well and I know it seems simple but it helped me a lot. Eventually things get better and you'll wonder how you got through things on your own, but you'll be a stronger person for it. If you need someone to talk to I'm here. Buck up buttercup. Hope this helps.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Dear
    I not sure in your situation there a quick and easy answer. Being married, new mom and pregnant is not easy. Emotions run high, then stress of no job for your beloved husband, and your own job difficulties make it hard all around. relax sweetie, for your health and the health of your baby. In way or another we have walked down the same road. This is a season, that will past if you have faith and hope.

Are you a person of faith?
    Are your parents supportive?

PRDama

Answer by PRDama at 12:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes. I pray & try to give it to God, but it's hard. I know its better to leave it alone, but i like to have what i need...

My parents are supportive, although my dad is not receptive to anything too much. They are just as umcomfortable with the situation as I am.. Its just stressful...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• why did you split? if its a constant he goes back to the way he was... hun just move on.. men dont change. i went through 8 years of it with my kids dad.. if they can get it right after the first time of giving achance its seldom worth the 5th or 6th chance.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:58 PM on May. 9, 2011