This is disturbing to me! adult content

This kid should not be playing with this. What do you guys think? Would you allow your child to handle this thing? Not good, not good at all.

http://www.thelifefiles.com/2011/05/09/awww-its-a-cute-little-dead-squirrel/

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 12:43 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my kids don't play with dead anything.. yes, that includes mr. cuddles the stuffed bear that got a hole in his belly and was "dead" for 20 minutes while i fixed him
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• that is discusting!!! She coul get sick from that too!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• no, my cat is always dragging up something she killed and my dd knows better than mess with that stuff
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:50 PM on May. 9, 2011

• so gross, someone call cps! That thing looks diseased. I like to think I taught my son better than to pick up a dead animal.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I feel so nauseous after watching that. She touched it all over, then touched her face. I am by no means a germ freak, but that is truly disgusting. What is wrong with those parents?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:55 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I find it a little disturbing, but it could be worse. At least it's not all decomposing or something. I still wouldn't let my children play with it, though.
    IamMommy247

Answer by IamMommy247 at 1:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Gross! My kids do not play with dead animals, earth worms, bugs, etc. That's disgusting, and I'm glad they think so too!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• yeah.. disturbing.. what if it wasnt the dog that killed it.. can you imagine the diseases she could have picked up?? oh and the comments on the video just ticked me off royally! "Anonymous 05/09/2011 at 1:12 AM

White folks thats all i gotta say!"
    seriously???!!!?? get a freaking life people!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It's not decomposing, and I think I heard the dad say that the dog killed it, but still, this is not normal.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yeah some of the comments were ignorant to me as well.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 5:48 PM on May. 9, 2011