Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce question

ok both people have signed an agreement for divorce two weeks ago ( this is for oregon) but the judge hasn't signed it they have been separated for 3 years.. what can be done?

Answer Question

Asked by maiahlynn at 12:51 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

Level 13 (1,143 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • It has to be filed and signed by a judge. What is the question exactly?

    Answer by AFairyTaleGirl at 12:57 PM on May. 9, 2011

  • Wait for the judge.

    Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:10 PM on May. 9, 2011

  • I am trying to figure out why the judge has it & has not signed it

    Comment by maiahlynn (original poster) at 3:22 PM on May. 9, 2011

  • they probably have a lot... give it a couple weeks. it'll come

    Answer by dramaMama407 at 7:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Stuck in a rut.....

Next question overall (Money & Work)
Question ladies