How much does MAKE A WISH give in an expense check?

I know the trip and everything is FREE! and im not being selfish in the least bit. But im a planner. I like to be prepared before leaving. We leave in 19 days to go on this week long awesome trip for my 5 yr old. (also have 2 other children) I dont need any rude comments or anything, i just want to be ready for when we go so i know if i need to take extra money with us or anything. we are also a family of 5

I have asked and they said we shouldnt have to worry about any expenses. but my ? is because im a planner. and they dont give the checks until the day before when they do the "going away party" they throw for the wish child. I hate feeling like im in the dark. we're soo nervous because we've never been on a plane or to WDW or anything. i know the expense money covers everything we need but we just want to make sure we wont be 3 days in without money know what i mean? anyways, thats why i am asking. thanks for the help ladies. (we're also in the texas chapter for MAW)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Travel

• I'd plan on saving some extra money from now until then, if you get the check and realize you don't need it, then into the saving it goes. Itd be better to be prepared then not.... Have fun!!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:54 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I guess I'd plan to bring whatever you can and hope that you don't have to use it. Enjoy making some wonderful memories with your family =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:58 PM on May. 9, 2011