Kind of Morbid.

Who's getting your kid(s) when you pass on?

I think this is so important to do because you don't want just anyone raising your kid right?

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 12:54 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• either my brother his sister or ideally my friends that watched my daughter while i was sick in hospital
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 12:55 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Their dad would get my girls. Same if he passes. They would come to me. (We share 50/50)
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 12:56 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I am divorced but I have custody of my daughter and my step-daughters son, so I do have a will, if something were to happen to me they would go to my parents
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 12:56 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My sister. We did our estate planning a few years back. Let me take this opportunity to let the other moms who will be reading this that not only should you have a will but you should also have trusts set up in case something happens to you!
    Anonymous

• my parents, who would have sole custody but my husband would get visitation. he's not capable of raising 3 daughters on his own, he can barely do it now with me alive.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:57 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Well if both dh and I passed, it'd be dhs parents or my sister.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:57 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My best friend. We have gone round and round trying to decide who they would go to and she and her husband are the best choice. My family and DH's family have severe animosity towards each other and if the kids go with Becky, then she is able to make sure they get fair time between the families. We talked about it and she is willing to move back here and take them if she needs too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• my SO...and if we die together...they go to their grandparrents
    semipsychobaker

Answer by semipsychobaker at 1:01 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Hubby and I have discussed this but still have a hard time agreeing. We would not want them with my dad or with his sister. His mom would be alright, but I would not want them raised by his dad (and that is a package deal), and then there is my mom and my hubby does not really like her, but I think she is the best option because my oldest brother has alcoholism issues and my other brothers are too young, one is only 17 and on is 10. So really we have not officially really made a decision. All we can agree on is not my dad and not his sister!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 2:10 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Basically I told him we just have to travel seperate so we don't pass at the same time since we can't agree!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 2:11 PM on May. 9, 2011