Losing Weight Challenge

Does anyone know of where there might be a weight loss challenge starting up? I have been trying but i think i need something to motivate me and i thought a challenge against othere going through the same thing i am might help. Any ideas

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 12:59 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Health

• No offense but looking in the mirror should be enough motivation, don't you think? It's not about what others are doing but rather what is best for you AND are you doing it?...I don't think so but you should cause no one else will do it for you... Get on P90X!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• There's a few weight loss groups on here. I'm not sure if they do the challenges. I'll look on the groups I'm a member of and let you know :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i'm doing Insanity and I know on the beachbody site message boards people are always setting up challenges where they start at the same time and motivate and encourage each other. I LOVE Insanity and plan on doing P90X next!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:10 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Sparkpeople.com has teams you can join that do them all the time. Might be worth a look.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:14 PM on May. 9, 2011

tspillane

• NikkiVan has the right answer for everything and I noticed on one of your posts you lost 50lbs good for you, but some of us have way more than 50 to lose and what you did not need and what someone else needs for losing weight is their preference. I look in the mirror everyday have for 44 years and because I have an addiction to food and hate what I see in the mirror does not mean I can help myself. I two have lost weight but I lost 163 lbs so far, I have worked hard and am still looking to lose another 85 lbs, but I am no better than anyone else out here. I still need people with the same problem for support. Jaceyrayesmom I will look for you and get back to you GL you can do it, If I can do it anyone can
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/1111

That is the healthy weight loss group. They currently have a 25lb challenge going on but it is in week 9 already. It's a group worth looking into though, there's a lot of great advice on there. Also, sparkpeople.com in a really good site! They have great recipes on there too.

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:24 PM on May. 9, 2011