Anyone ever use Zija to increase milk supply?

I am trying to increase my supply in order to donate to someone who wants to adopt and i need a reliable and SAFE med to help

nurse_maya

Asked by nurse_maya at 1:06 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't know you could do that. But I used Fenugreek.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:10 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Never heard of it before this post. I don't see an ingredient list on their website, so no idea whether it's helpful or not.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:11 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I've never heard of it. I take Fenugreek and Fennel supplements to pump more out while at school. You can find both at GNC or vitacost.com
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 1:12 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i already do fenugreek and fennel and nursing mothers tea and additional pumping
    nurse_maya

Comment by nurse_maya (original poster) at 1:14 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Maya, I think you've topped out on what you can do.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:27 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I know i have the potential to produce more - i produced 30 oz with each pumping with my son so i'm gonna think positivly about this
    nurse_maya

Comment by nurse_maya (original poster) at 1:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Just saw a print advertisement for Zija. I was curious about the same thing...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 6:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I use and sell this stuff! YES for lactation! The smart drink is what you would take for that. I am on my 4th child now and the Zija Smart drink has done wonders for me in weight management, energy and milk supply. There really isn't any ingredient list to look up. We use the leaves, flowers, and tree ground up. It has 2 grams of raw sugar cane for the osmotic absorption. This product is 100% absorbable compared to vitamins which are only 3-5% absorbable.
    Zija® is the only scientifically standardized and fully bioavailable delivery of moringa in the world in efficacious potency, dosage and proven results! Many others will have dumb-down nutrition and want-to-be non bioavailable smoke and mirrors. I LOVE that you have heard of this stiff! We have been around for close4 years and word is really picking up! two things: I would love to sell you some and I would love even more to hear your testimony! www.jessicaholland.myzija.com
    jesser13

Answer by jesser13 at 6:46 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Maya, you have NOT topped out on what you can do! :) I really encourage you to try the Zija Smart drink before giving up. The whole world should be on this stuff! Did you know the Moringa tree actually got voted National Institutes of Health plant of the year? Do this.... go onto youtube and look up Discovery Channels Moringa documentary. They have broken it into 4-5 segments that range from 5-10 long. You will be blown away. Call me if you have any questions. 954.803.5771
    jesser13

Answer by jesser13 at 3:25 PM on May. 11, 2011

• took it for the second time this am and I think i noticed a slight increase already - instead of pumping 2 oz or less per side it's now 3. how long does one normally take it for increasing supply?
    nurse_maya

Comment by nurse_maya (original poster) at 9:44 PM on May. 12, 2011