Ohio moms Kings Island question

DH and I are going to Kings Island in July we have the ticket price but I was wondering how much money we'll need for food and drinks? Any help would be appreciated

bree_gabys_mom

Asked by bree_gabys_mom at 1:16 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Depends on how many people are coming, if you plan on doing any other activities or games, and if you are going to eat there. For 3-4 people I would say between 300-500 bucks.
    Anonymous

• King's Island is expensive. I suggest you slip out of King's Island for dinner.
    Anonymous

• It'll be just the 2 of us
    bree_gabys_mom

Comment by bree_gabys_mom (original poster) at 1:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It is expensive. When we went, we ate breakfast first and dinner after, got one drink each and pizza at a wonderful, air-conditioned place. It was expensive, but not outrageous, I am thinking a large was $25-30. Did I mention the air-conditioning?

Now, you eat at a cart, figure $3-5 per person, per drink. Same for nachos or ice cream.

And there is almost no air-conditioning, so they will be thirsty
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 1:26 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Just the 2 of you I would say about 300 if you eat and do activities. However if you want to just do a few fun games and go eat somewhere else. I'd say you could get away with 100. It's been about 5 years since I personally have been up there and for just myself includeing food and 1 game I spent 25. I have a friend who goes every year and they eat elsewhere and they spend 200 for them and there child. They buy all the extra stuff, though.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 1:30 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Thanks Tracys2 I've been a few times but when I went we didn't have to pay for anything my parents took us and paied for everything I didn't think it was too expensive
    bree_gabys_mom

Comment by bree_gabys_mom (original poster) at 1:30 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Q102 is the local radio station who you should listen to. You can listen online. They give things away for King's Island quite often.
    Anonymous