Diarrhea and now vomiting at 35 wks

I started getting diarrhea last night. Not too bad, but I was having painful contractions for 2 hours before I went diarrhea, then after I went to the bathroom, I didn't have any more contractions. Now I woke up this morning having a few more contractions, and what else? diarrhea...Now I have the uncontrollable urge to vomit, and when I do, I can NOT stop... Is this OK or normal for 35 wks? This is my first, so I have nothing to go on.

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 10:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• god i had that like last week.
    It sucked bad.. I wasnt sure if I was having contractions or just diarrea.
    I waited it out though and it eventually went away.
    try eating some dry foods such as bread.
    Hopefully it will help=)
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 10:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i persoanally never experienced this but if your vomitting and having freequent diarrhea i suggest you either go to er or call the doctor cause you can become dehydrated if you dont
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Do you have a fever as well? I would call the advice line at your hospital, and they can better let you know what is going on. It might just be a stomach virus or food poisoning, drink lots of fluids and eat bland foods, get a lot of rest and sleep. Good luck!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 11:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2008