Is there anything your DD/DS will say that cracks you up?

My DS will say "oh Man" whenever he drops something or doesn't get what he wants. He also does when we watch sports lol it's too cute. He is almost 2 btw.

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:27 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My older daughter was telling my 4 yr old how cute he is. She asked him how he got so cute. She said "where did you come from?" and asked "Are you from Heaven?" and he said ...."um no, I'm from McDonalds"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• my DS cracks me up when he squeals like a sea lion from sheer happiness, it's so cute or he'll even howl like wolf, well he did that more when he was younger, close to your son's age but now he just likes to squeal when he's happy but I think it's rather funny, lol
    luvingmyman29

Answer by luvingmyman29 at 1:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Abracadabra. My son can not say it. He tries so hard to and it is so funny.

Anonymous

• He says some of the cutest things.. LIke we will walk outside and he will say "wow, it really is a very beautiful summer day" or the things he notices amaze me and make me laugh - "Mom, I really like your nails" or "You are wearing a green shirt today, you look beautiful" he's 3-1/2 so it amazes me what he notices..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My son has been saying "You are so beautiful" alot lately, but something funny is the other day i caught him in the bathroom looking at the toilet paper, I asked what he was doing he said "checkin to see if its angel soft" HAHA must of seen it on a commercial. it was so cute
    lnanln2006

Answer by lnanln2006 at 1:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• When my son was almost two he kept saying you little bump to my husband. It ends up he was saying you little bum! My mil would say that to a lot of the baseball players when watching a game on tv. LOL.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 1:42 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My DD is just beginning to talk. Lately she's been saying "oh boy" when we've asked if she wants to do something.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• haha that is too cute
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 1:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Ya my son will always be like "you ok?" whenever he hears someone say "ow"
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• salexander that is so adorable!!
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on May. 9, 2011