What's the best vacation your family has taken?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 1:30 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Travel

• We go to the North Myrtle beach area every year and it is always fun. There are tons of things to do if you want to go out but if you just feel like hanging on the beach it's just steps away. We are going in just a couple days and I am SOOOO excited.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 1:32 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Disneyland
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 1:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Disney World Resort. Hands down. We did a 4 day 3 night trip with a dining plan and park hopper passes. It was the BEST vacation EVER. The kids were just under 2 and just over 5.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:36 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Key West, FLorida with my son
    Anguilla on our honeymoon
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 1:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Sea World in Orlando Florida. We had the best time ever.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 1:42 PM on May. 9, 2011

• that is a hard one..the first time we took the kids to Disney was one of my favorites although last year we went to Texas for 16 days and that was awesome as well. I think for my family we do so many vacations and trips and they are all so much fun I can't just pick one. As an adult I look back at my own childhood and remember all the wonderful vacations we went on. We never had a lot of money although we always went away and those are some of my favorite memories. I want my children to have the same memories so every vacation we take is special and fun to me.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• We also got to North Myrtle Beach every year. It's great. There is so much to do, or just go to the beach and pool every day. Very family friendly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Hilton Head island. So much to see. We always see a ton of dolphin,as well as sharks. We go every year before the rates increase(next week!) and every year we see starfish, and hold them ,hermit crabs,horseshoe crabs, blue crab, alligators, it is truly breathtaking. We rent bikes and ride them all over the island. There is never a dull moment I heart the ocean!
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 2:11 PM on May. 9, 2011

• We went to NYC for macys day parade and then left out of NY for an 11 day Southern Carribean Cruise.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 3:08 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yosemite at Christmas.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:05 PM on May. 9, 2011