Sesame place in Pa?

I am thinking of taking my son to the sesame place in Pa, however it is expensive and i wonder if we would be better off waiting till he was a little older ( he is 2 1/2). I wondered if anyone had been there and what is a good age to take him And thoughts would be helpful!

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 1:40 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Travel

• I took my son when he was 4. He enjoyed it and we did too since we could ride alot of the rides with him.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I would rely more on some folks who have been there often, but last year at this time I researched this same question and decided to wait till 3 1/2 because the rides, climbing and adventure stuff are really geared for the 3-6 crowd, there is still lots to do and it seems like one of the better parks for a 21/2 year old going but for us the expense vs gain made us stay closer to home for a 1/2 day of amusement. I have also been told the best time to go is before school gets out for the year in early June.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:00 PM on May. 9, 2011

• In PA, I would take a child that age to Knoebels or Dutch Wonderland. Seasame street is best for a slightly older child.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:31 AM on May. 11, 2011