Is this bad ?

There's day that my baby moves like crazy and then there's day that he doesn't move at all and it worries me so i have to drink a little bit of caffeine to get him to move and just feel a him for like 10 minutes and he stops im 21 weeks and 3 days today just wondering if thats bad or normal .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:47 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Baby is still relatively small and you may not be able to feel all fetal movement depending on his position. Ask yours
    Dr about it at your next visit to ease your mind.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• That is normal, try drinking more water. But like the pp said, ask your doctor if it will help you ease your mind a bit.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 2:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't do the caffeine, but some really cold water (think ice water) and drink a good bit and see if that gets him moving.

Also try chart when you feel him see if there is a rhythm to the movements, this might also help to see if he will be born with his day and night mixed up.

I know my youngest seemed to hardly move the whole pregnancy. And she spent the first three months asleep, every 3 hours around the clock she woke up, I nursed her changed her diaper and she was back asleep. She still needs a nap at 3.5 yo. I had a major sweet tooth while prego, she loves sweets now.
    Now my oldest was always moving in pregnant. And only slept 10 hours as a newborn, and ate every hour. She was done with naps by 2.5 yo With her I drank 70 oz of citrus juice, she loves citrus fruits and juices now.
    So pay attention and you will learn a little more about your LO now, which is jut fun.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Totally normal after 28 weeks baby should move every hour. If your concerned call your dr that's what their for if you get concerned.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 7:17 PM on May. 9, 2011