Any suggestions on metaphysical romance novels?

I just read The Soul's First Kiss by Gregory Isaacson.. it wasn't your typical romance novel. I love the metaphysical connection between the two main characters (true soul mates), and I really want to read some similar titles. Any suggestions?

tiffanyharris97

Asked by tiffanyharris97 at 1:49 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Laurell K Hamilton, go dig up her Vampire hunter or Fay books and get ready to cover one eye/blush and let your eyes get so big as you fly through the page reading lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• most books have some romance but aren't centered squarely on that.. what type of things do you like? sci-fi, horror, action, western, historic fiction, apocolyptic.... et.. pm me that and i can give you some titles
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:56 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I was gonna say the Anita Blake series!! Also try the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse series which is what True Blood is based on. But the BEST is Black Dagger Brotherhood, less sex, more romance and story and it is on six different brothers.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 2:01 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm not sure what is considered metaphysical romance, but the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon is by far the best romance-type series I have ever read. The main character time travels back to Scotland in the 1700's and falls in love. I know time travel sounds weird but trust me, the whole series is amazing. After the first 100 pages I could not put the books down.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Nora Roberts has quite a few trilogies and other novels with a metaphysical aspect. The Key Trilogy, Three Sisters Island Trilogy, Irish Trilogy, Sign of Seven Trilogy, and the Circle Trilogy....lol I have copies of all and re-read them all the time.

Heather Graham also does mostly metaphysical romance books and trilogies as well which are addicting!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I LOVE the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward. Her Fallen Angels series is pretty good too.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:14 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I recently read Maggie Shayne's Eternity. That book is amazing. Also Linda Lael Millers Time Without End is great.
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 7:48 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Their is a series of books I read, by different authors, that's kinda of Harlequin style. But, it's about women and these men from outter space. Pretty good - Time Raiders by people like PC Cast (Who has a good series that's NOT Y.A. -Divine by Mistake, Divine by Choice and Divine by Blood) The books are called The Seeker, The Slayer, The Protector, The Avenger, & The Seduction. The books have similar characters but stand alone if you can't find all of them.
    sunshyne_rust

Answer by sunshyne_rust at 12:29 PM on May. 12, 2011

• The Succubus series by Richelle Mead has that "soul mate" connection, and the books are fantastic. One of my favorite authors and series.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:44 AM on May. 16, 2011